Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Okay, so after 19 1/2 months of blog reading and general obsession with everything to do with pregnancy, birth and parenting I have decided to start my own blog. I have given a little link shout out action at the bottom of my page to all the wonderful blogs and sites that have fueled my passions.

A little bit about me: I am 29 years old (no really) and married to a lovely man named Gypsy. We are the beaming proud parents of a beautiful and amazing 10 1/2 month old girl named Serenity, also know as Serenita, Ren, Roo, Monkey and other variations of such. We live in Portland, Oregon (put a bird on it!) We have two lovely and funny dogs named Dezert and Lucy also know as Dezi & LuLu.
Currently, I am a stay at home Mama by day and Midwifery student by night. My husband is not rich, we just bust our butts and cut the fat so I can stay home with my RenyRoo. I used to be a Nanny and Preschool teacher, so basically I have been helping kids grow for the last 10 years. I am super excited to be finally raising my own children. I loved being pregnant and giving birth and I will write much more on this later <3
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!
~Mama D.